Copper Ridge is a guarded and gated community in the charming town of New Braunfels. The neighborhood of Copper Ridge offers premium acreage homes, and homesites at. Over the years Copper Ridge has expanded, and many Texans are embracing the picture perfect living of this beautiful and relaxing Hill Country community. Residents enjoy a wealth of amenities, including a private homeowners’ park with resort-style swimming pool, Texas-style pavilion with fireplace, tennis and basketball courts, walking trails and so much more. While the residents enjoy the hill country lifestyle they are only minutes to the City of New Braunfels, grocery stores, restaurants, eateries, and activities that this growing town has to offer. If you’re looking for a home in Copper Ridge please take a minute to reach out our agents, who are delighted to help you buy or sell in the Copper Ridge community.
Copper Ridge neighborhood amenities are:
- Gated and guarded entrance
- Beautiful 1 to 3-acre homesites
- Resort-style pool with both a lap and play pool
- A Texas-style pavilion with fireplace, BBQ, picnic tables
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Walking Trails
- Curbed streets and underground utilities
- Located five miles west of Historic New Braunfels in the Texas Hill Country
- Close to world-renowned destinations: River Crossing Golf Club, Schlitterbahn Waterpark Resort, Gruene Historic District, Natural Bridge Caverns, Texas Ski Ranch, and the Guadalupe River and State Park
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.